Followers

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Capturing Chris 8

So there are two prologues to this. I have to apololie. I’ve been so busy the last few weeks. I’m spread out between several projects and I have a deadline creeping up on me for something kind of major.  Between six books I’ve got the word count of a full length novel and NOTHING is finished. So this teasing had to just sit and wait till I could get to it.  I know I said the next time I posted I’d be finished with it but that’s just not going to happen today. As always these things have taken on a life of their own and I just have to put down what they give me when they give it to me.  I’ll be mia for the rest of this week so that I can meet my deadline on the 21st. As always this thing right here is unedited and raw! 



Ok at this point Mimi has rounded up a posse and my life literally hangs in the balance.  So here is what happened…the rest of this was already written, but some how I freaking deleted it.  ( the touch pad on my lap top likes to mysteriously turn itself on and highlight huge chunks of text and delete it at randomly inopportune times)   so its 5:32 am and now I’m trying not to be pissed off because I already posted on fb how I woke up stupid excited this morning.  I should have just went a head and scheduled 8 to post yesterday but I kinda ran out of the house in a rush ( no ghost hunting a friend went to the hospital and I rushed over)… anyway… Well see what they ( the characters are up too) Iffin (think southern and say that out loud) I’m lucky, it will be everything mimi desires and I can put this one to bed…literally and figuratively.


Agnes waited until she heard Chris and Mike speaking in low tones in the living room before she let her legs give way and she dropped her to her knees. Face pressed against the cool glass she shivered and tried to clear her mind.
 WHAT ALL THE REALMS OF HELL JUST HAPPENED. 

Logically her brain new that she was attemting an escape but when chris threatened to spank her if she touched the door… why didn’t she grab the door and run.
Why didn’t she turn around and tell him to take his crazy ideas and his liquid heat voice and go to hell?

Why did she lean against that door frame and thrust her ass out like she wanted him to lift that robe and …

Because she wanted him to lift that robe and … oh god she wanted… and then some. The only thing hotter would have been if she could have been sandwiched between chris and Mike like she’d seen several months back.
She didn’t know who the lucky woman was that was squished between them on the deck that night, but it had been the last time she’d cut between Chris’ house and hers before yesterday.
Coming home from a neighbors dinner party she’d never expected to see…well anything in the dark. She’d wondered if the rumors about chris and mike sharing women were true but honestly it wasn’t any of her business. She’d been half way across the yard before she noticed them. They were standing right where she was kneeling now and if the look on the womans face was anything to remember, EVERYONE was having a good time.
And that’s why agnes hadn’t  complained when chris hand wrapped his arms around her. She’d been longing for months… even longer to be the girl in his arms. In their arms.
With her breathing somewhat under control and her heart only slightly racing, Anges decided it was time to get off the floor and make and think. Her knees protested as she stood  and her forehead felt slightly numb where it had been pressed against the glass.

Agnes turned just as the pocket door that devided the kitchen from the rest of the home slid open.  A groan of  in belief was pulled from her throat as she threw her hands up in the air and looked to the sky in agonized supplication.  

Mike laughed at Agnes’ outburst. So she wasn’t prepared to see him. But she was adorable in her frustration. Draped in an over sized robe that was gaping and giving him a delicious view of her heavy breast.

Turning his back to give her some privacy he spoke softly. “Anges. I’m going to step back out and close the door. I’m only going to be on the other side, so you can get dressed. Then we’ll check your head and talk ok.

He didn’t give her time to respond before he made good on is word. But he did turn before the door closed.  “ Don’t run beautiful girl, we’ll only chase you.”

The look in her rounded eyes made him smile the fact that she hadn’t noticed her robe opening even more made that smile spread and Mike had to force himself to close that door.  Leaning against it, he adjusted himself in his pants and remind himself that if he didn’t close this deal right, He and Chris would loose the most crucial part of their future.  Agnes was their third. Their glue. They needed her just as they needed each other. He just hoped he could explain it. After a few moment when he was sure Agnes was dressed, Mike wrapped lightly on the door to let her know he was about to come into the room.

He held his breath as he opened the door, part of him fearing that she’d made an escape. The relief that rushed through him when he saw her dressed and sitting at the table furiously writing on a note pad was almost orgasmic.

Mike walked over to table and stopped at the chair immediately between Agness and the back patio.

“what you got there beautiful?” he asked as he spun the chair around and sat with his thighs splayed around the back and his head resting on his folded arms. Make her comfortable, Mike. Don’t freak her out anymore.

For a moment she didn’t speak, but she did stop writing. She seemed to be contemplaiting wether or not to ask.

“Agnes… Aggie?  You know why I’m here don’t you, beautiful.” Mike kept his tone low and his voice soft and playful as he spoke to her.
When her hand automatically when to the bump on her head and her brow furrowed he smiled.
“Well yes, I did come to make sure your head is ok. But you know there is more. Right. Another reason.”

Agnes seemed to be trying to chew her bottom lip off and Mike gave her the time to work out in her mind what she wanted to say.
When she turned her confused eyes to him and studied him he tried to sit as still as possible and let her take him in.

“are you guys gay…or bi or something”
The words seemed to rush from her lips and the look on her face said that it wasn’t exactly what she’d planed on asking.

“Well, it’s a little complicated.  I suppose you could say we’re bi sexual. At least I am.  In a text book kind of way. I like both men and women.  Chris not so much.”

Anges looked even more confused.

“you know how they say that people are soul mates…two parts of one whole?  Well, that is sort of what Chris and I have, accept we are more like two thirds.”

When Anges’ frown deepened Mike sat up and reached for her hand and held it between his for a long moment. He considered his words and decided he needed more time to think.
With one hand he grasped Anges’s chin and tipped her face this way and that in the light. Not really considering her injury as professionally as he should.

“How do you feel? Does your head hurt? Any light headedness or nausea?”

Agnes worked her jaw like a fish…as studied  Mikes face. Was he really going to drop a bombshell like that on her then go “doctor mode” like nothing was wrong.

“My head is fine mike…at least ok MY injury is fine. But I’m confused and …” she trailed off and watched as Mike leaned back in his chair and studied her.

“ We saw you too you know.  That night. When you were crossing the yard.  We saw you. And you saw us.”
Agnes pulled away from Mike and bit her lip a flush warming her skin.
“i… I ..didn’t mean to see you. I wasn’t spying.”

“well, we… Agnes. Mike stopped and started cleared his throat and started again. “ I think we ment for you to see us.  Don’t get me wrong we didn’t plan that, but if I really think about it, Both Chris and I knew the likely hood of you cutting through the yard that night was high.  We aren’t exobitionist. We knew somewhere deep that you’d see us.”

Agnes took in the words Mike was saying.  They wanted her to catch them?
“Agnes,” Mike soothing voice brought her attention back to him “We’ve known you were the one since forever. It was. This is a small town you know, we didn’t know how you’d react.  We’ve both been attracted to you since forever. Chris just got to be the lucky ass that lives right next door to you.  And… and sometimes I’m a little jealous when you look at him and he looks at you.  The intensity is amazing. And I know that chris loves me, but if you can’t do this with us. If you can’t be our third then I’ll back away.”

The soft agony in Mike’s voice startled Agnes.
Was he really willing to give up part of his …his soul to see his what friend/lover/ happy?
“Mike, I don’t know how this all works. I’ve never had many relationships to begin with and  this….this is complicated.  I don’t understand.”
Mike nodded his head and cleared his throat again.
“Its like this.  Chris is probably straight. Or more straight than I am. We don’t have a lot of sex..at least not together but we do love each other…romantically.  Its not about sex Agnes. Not on that level. He can have relationships…sex with just women. He would never have sex with another guy. That’s not his thing.  Me I’m bisexual. Well,” Mike chuckled.” I guess I’m actually pan sexual.  I can find anyone sexually attractive. Man Woman or any combination of the rainbow. But I’m in love with Chris. Its…not easy to express. Or explain.   For us…together…the passion is sharing one woman. She becomes a conduit.  That sounds harsh.  And in someways its been harsh. For both of us. We’ve tried dating separately. And for me I can say I’ve had some great times but the lasting…forever thing ust doesn’t work unless Chris is apart of it.  He could never be a part of that if I was with a nother guy. Not that he has every tried to limit who I see.”

Agnes looked down at her note pad and bit her lip. This was much deeper than she had even anticipated.
“so you guys have never had sex…just you and him”

“I didn’t say that.  We tried a few times. Experimented early on in our relationship.  It just didn’t work. Something was missing. We figured out pretty quickly that sexual we had to have a third. We’ve known all along it would have to be someone special. Someone who could love us both individually. Be attracted to us both individually.  To be able to handle us both together.

“Do you… do you always have sex together…like three people?”  Know rabid curiosity was welling inside agnes and she felt like she was discovering a whole new world.

“no …no we don’t. and obviously you know Chris and I don’t live together…at least right now.  We’ve been roommates before.”

“So you guys don’t like, sleep in the same bed and stuff?”

“No, not with out …you.”
Agnes in haled sharply when Chris’ voice sounded from the door way.
She watched as he padded softly on still bare feet to sit next to them.
“I’ m sorry Agnes. For coming on so…I’ve wanted you for so long…we’ve wanted you for so long and I went about it all wrong.”
He stood at her side and waited until she nodded her head, accepting his apology, before he sat at the table with her and Mike.
 Agnes looked from one to the other several times noting their differences and likewise their similarities.  They were both Tall and muscular, But Chris would be the bulkier of the two.  Where Chris was pale and kept his ginger hair shaved bald  Mike was tan and had long dark hair that drapped his sholders and fell in his face.
Chris was a comfortably casual guy in his style of dress and Mike was a male fashionista.  Where as you could always predict what chris would have on for any occasion. Mike might show up in a dapper suit or some street grunge gothic mash up.

Chris was always a beer and brats guy. Mike could do beer and brats but would be just as at home with cheese and wine.

Agnes was relaxed in her thoughts. She was comfortable with the men whom she’d been friends with for years.  She thought of all the times they had dinner together as a group; the times she’d had lunch or coffee with one or the other. 
She supposed now that she thought of it, her stronger attraction to Chris was more about proximity.  She saw him almost daily because they were neighbors. She’d fostered his dogs when he and Mike had been sent overseas while the were both in the military.   They were friends.  She supposed she understood why all these years they hadn’t gotten closer. She couldn’ts ay they were BEST FRIENDS or she might have KNOWN this about him and Mike. 

She could understand how letting someone into that private part of your life would be tantamount to preparing for a crucifixion. This was after all still small town texas. And though there were several openly gay couples around town and a sprinkling of transgender folks, she’d never heard of a couple or three some rather.

She wondered about the rumors of the swingers guild: a  group of older folks that lived in a neighborhood a few blocks over.  Did what Chris and Mike do count as “lifestyle”.

The words slipped form her lips before she could stop them.
“you guys don’t plan on tying me up and  playing with whips and shit do you”
Agnes was horrified and from the looks on the two mens faces they were both shocked and amused at her outburst.
After a moment of stunned silence Mike begain laughing so hard he fell backwards off his chair and chris hid his face in his arms on the table. Not that it helped his face skin was flushed so red that his entire head looked like a beeffstake tomato.

“What?  It’s a legitimate question!” Angess huffed as she tried to contain her own laughter.
 Something tickled her ankle and she looked down to see Mike tugging on the hem of her pants. He looked completely relaxed and happy sprawled on the floor. Giggles still causing his shoulders to shake and his eyes to sparkle. 
When she caught his eye he nodded his head slowly and spoke.
“ only if you wanted us too.  But nothing hard too hard core.  That’s probably something you’d get into with cave man over there. Me…I like to laugh with my sex. I guess it just depends on what mood we’re in.”

Agnes felt her eyebrows raise. After the way they’d burst out in laughter she hadn’t expected an real answer.
She glanced at chris and noticed his jaw was set but traces of mirth danced around his mouth. His brougue was back when he spoke. “ I like to play a little. I like to be in control mostly, but…I oculd pretend to be submissive if you wanted”
The thought of tying Chris up and blindfolding him as she pleasured him gave agness a thrill. Then she thought of being tied up as both men pleasured her and she had to lock her thighs together and shake her head to fight the warmth that was building in her blood.

“this is … a lot.” 

“it doesn’t have to be overwhelming mike said as he stood from the floor.”

“I don’t know who how you plan to underwhelm someone with something like this” Agnes quipped.

It was Chris who responded this time. “ I was wrong to come on so strong earlier Aggie.  I want you. I’ll not deny that. I think I’ve always wanted you, but its more than sex. I ment it when I said you’d be my woman. You’d be OUR woman in ever sense of the word.  We’d be completely devoted to you. To us.  We can go on dates or…whatever it takes to make you be comfortable with the idea of us. But  your it. You are our third.”

Anges took a deep breath. She glanced from where Mike now stood on her right and Chrs sat on her left and wondered. Could she do this? COuld she be the meat in this hunk sandwich?
How would she go from being perpetually single Agnes to having two men ...to very attractive, very unique and smart men working in unison to be her  what?  Boyfriends?

"what do we call ourselves?  are we a three some or am i in two two seperate relationships?  is umm or is three relationships?  like me and chris , me and mike and then me and chris and mike?"

Agnes spoke her thoughts out loud with out meaning to.

"we don't have to call our selves anything Agnes. We just are." Mike spoke trying to put her mind at ease.

"Family."

Chris said determinedly. "we wouldn't be a traditional family, not by any definition that we've ever known before. but we'd be family, eventually. You'd just be a lucky girl with two husbands.  

It was Agnes' turn to laugh then. "Brother husbands ha ha ha like that show ha ha ha ha"

Chris and Mike just shooke their heads.

"How do we start" she asked.

Both men studied her before Chris spoke again. 
"We've already begun"














1 comment: