Followers

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Capturing Chris 6

So a funny thing happened. I was standing in the kitchen washing dishes after having driven back from the boonies and as I reached for a beer mug that I don't remember using before I left the house... a shock of want washed over me.  Minemuse was whispering in my ear and ...and it was sooooooo hot. I was trembling. I dropped the mug in the sink and grasped the counter.  The things he was saying!!! 

As a writer its not un heard of for me to be minding my own dammy and get an unexpected surge of creativity. Inspiration cums...er comes at the oddest times.   

I had to clean up the broken glass from the sink and then rush to my lap top and give you this little update.   And when I'm done I'm going to call that irish hound and cuss him out.

As always, its not edited. sue me.






Agnes sat at the bar contemplating her cold coffee and unfinished breakfast for all of two seconds after Chris left.  

Glancing at the clock gave her the courage she needed.

Eff this, No way was she about to be sitting here when Chris's Friend Mike showed up to check her out. Had he already been by and seen her in a state of undress while she was unconscious?  A groan of embarrassed agony clawed at her throat.

Thinking fast she headed for the back door. If she could get there before Chris  got back she could be across the yard and safely in her house...

"If you touch that door, I swear I'm going to lift that robe and tan your ass."
Chris's voice was deep and rumbling. It stopped her dead in her tracks ...not from fear of but from longing...If she took even one more step the honey of her rapidly melting core was going to run down her thighs and pool on the floor.

Agnes  just couldn't take it anymore.  This was her fantasy right? It was what she'd been dreaming of for years. Chris, commanding her... slaking her desires, professing his unending love.

"Agnes"  her name was like a prayer on his lips, His breath brushing the shell of her ear. His arms coming around her middle and pulling her back against him. when had he moved? why hadn't she heard him?  was that her nipple he was rolling between his fingers, Her neck he was laving with his tongue?

She swore she meant to push away from him, so why was she leaning back arching her back and pushing her breast further into his grasp.  Her breathing was ragged and then she felt it... his cock brushing the globes of her ass before settling in the crease between them.  The rumble of his lust  as he pressed against her humping slightly.

Chris pushed Agnes forward.  There steps shuffling and frantic until the were inches from the sliding glass door that lead to his back deck. He wanted her to touch that door, if for no other reason than to let him deliver on his promise.  He'd smack her ass until it glowed red with his hand prints as a he sunk deep into her and claimed her once and for all.

"Go ahead aingel. Touch it... touch . that. Door. " He growled each word into her hear before biting down on the lobe and then licking away the sting.
His heart was pounding and his dick throbbed where he was pressed against her ass.
He felt her shift, lifting her hand to brace her self against the frame of the door.  A pure animalistic growl vibrated in his throat.

"Do it...Do it" he demanded as he began to drag the cotton of up from her thigh. HIs palms itching with the need to...

"Yo! Christopher!"  Mike's voice called from the front door and broke in their trance. Agnes fell forward on a gasp. Her forehead resting against the glass of the door.

Chris cussed and drew in a deep breath, only to cuss again as her scent settled into his lungs. 

"this isn't over agnes. I'm going to spank this ass and then kiss away the sting."  

Chris stood with his chin resting on her head as he tried to calm his raging hard on.

I'll be right there " he called to mike, wincing at the gruffness of his own voice.

"I'm going to go talk to mike. Your clothes are on the table... get dressed and meet us in the living room.  don't run, Agnes, I'll only chase you."

It took all of his strength to pull his hands from her body and step back.  And it took the Gods to make him keep walking we he heard her soft "ok" float to him as he stepped into the hall way.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for getting me at excited and looking forward to the part 7. This was so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'mma say this as calmly as possible cause you playing with people emotions.

    Part 7 better be as long as a Cecil B DeMille movie.

    ReplyDelete